The Office of Risk Management is responsible for protecting the university’s human and physical assets by:
- Supporting departments in completing risk assessments and developing risk mitigation strategies;
- Providing education on risk management topics;
- Developing programs, guidelines, policies, and procedures to mitigate risks and guidance on risk mitigation tools, such as insurance;
- Procuring and managing the university’s insurance programs;
- Administering the university’s insurance claims;
- Conducting risk assessments for campus event;
- Reviewing insurance documents, and leases, contracts or agreements for appropriate coverage and language; and
- Overseeing international risk management.
For questions or assistance, please contact Risk Management.